Your Privacy Is Important To Us!
We recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit our site, and how we safeguard your information. We never sell your personal information to third parties.
What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. We also will collect information when you provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Improve our website in order to better serve you.
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular malware scanning
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We also use third party advertisements to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. This Website uses Google for advertisements.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
About Google and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to sites and other sites on the Internet.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of this site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users:
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add on.
We use Thrive Themes products to collect e-mail addresses. If you sign up for our newsletter or sign up for a free product or service, you agree to receive news, updates and special offers via e-mail. You can stop these emails at any time by unsubscribing. I do not share e-mails with third parties and do not spam.
By signing up to our e-mail list (or opting in to receive a content upgrade you agree to receive e-mail communications from us including but not limited to newsletters, site updates, promotion resources, and other announcements and correspondence. We accept no responsibility for the accurate receipt of any such e-mails and you are responsible for ensuring that your e-mail address is not blocked or impaired in any way, including by ensuring white-listing of our email address.
If you unsubscribe from receiving our e-mails, you acknowledge and understand that you may no longer receive information or updates from this website or any of our other websites.
Collection of information
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the Services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, web request, access times, pages viewed, web browser, links clicked and the page you visited before navigating to the Services.
We collect information about the mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), the browser you used to visit our site (IE, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, etc.), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Use of information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including the following:
- Provide, maintain, improve and promote our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the information, products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests, and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by this website and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions, and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Sharing of information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- With third-party apps and advertisers for the purpose of targeting, retargeting and analytics
- When you participate in the interactive areas of our Services, certain information you provide may be displayed to other users, such as your name, photo, comments and other information you choose to provide;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
If you have further concerns about your privacy, please read the full Terms & Condition notice, the Affiliate Links notice.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
See more at: California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by signing in to your account.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
If you use a browser that supports Do Not Track (e.g. Chrome Incognito mode), the browser will not be able to utilize or deposit cookie information.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
We may use trusted third-party behavioral tracking firms to improve the customization of this website and tailor it to your preferences.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair information practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with fair information practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, you can e-mail us at:
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail, and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
PO Box 722
Justin, TX 76247
Last edited: 2019-08-30